The team here at Electri Heat in Peterborough have built up a wealth of knowledge and experience over the last 15 years enabling us to offer homes in Peterborough, Stamford and the surrounding areas with a wide range of plumbing and electrical services at competitive prices with excellent workmanship guaranteed at all times, no matter how big or small the plumbing or electrical job may be
We can install a new Kitchen and bathroom into your home or fixing a leaky tap, our experienced plumbers can do it all for you, no matter how big or small the job. We also offer a 24hr emergency call out service, available 24h hours a day and seven days a week, to help you when you have a plumbing emergency.
Call Lee on 07737 376805
When the waterworks go wrong in your home, there can often be a risk of serious water damage. We understand you need someone who can react to the emergency immediately, get the job done and get it right first time. So look no further – call us today!
We can get to your home quickly and we cover all sorts of plumbing work, from mending burst pipes and leaking radiators to tap replacements and bathroom suite installations. Remember, all our work is fully guaranteed; and no payment is taken until the work has been completed, and our rates are very competitive!
We provide a full and comprehensive range of plumbing services.
- Full & comprehensive plumbing service
- Kitchens / Bathrooms New Installations & re-fit
- Shower construction / Shower repairs
- Washing Machines / Dishwashers plumbed in
- Toilet Cistern repairs / Replacement
- Replace radiators
- Fit / Repair taps
Why Choose Electri Heat For Your Plumbing Needs?
• We offer manufacture guarantees on all parts
• We are a team of Gas Safe Registered plumbers
• We offer a reliable, professional, friendly service at a competitive price
• We give free, no obligation quotes with no hidden costs
• Payment is taken on completion and when you are satisfied with the work
Why not call us now to discuss your plumbing requirements and we can give you a free, no obligation quote?